I’ve been on my computer all day
it’s now five in the morning
tell me you spent your friday night better
How to break out of a zip-tie- potentially life-saving information
You guys, please share it. You never know when someone is going to need this information.
“For the last 20 years of my life, I’ve been wearing something unrecognizable. I’ve been acting for 20 years now and I’ve been under the radar.”- Doug Jones
Wow I know most of those characters and didn’t know they were the same person.
This man is the ONLY person I could ever accept playing a Live Action Ragdoll for a Secret Six movie. Seriously, he’s perfect.
Yes, Ragdoll, but dear lord does this man have style. That first jacket!
Doug Jones: Fantastic muthafucka
Ball State University Alumni! Chirp Chirp!
- remember to breathe and remind myself of good things
- surround myself with positive, supportive people — so more good things
- eat well: avoid alcohol and caffeine
- exercise and get some sun
- remember to take my medicine on time
- write and draw
- play piano
- try and maintain a good sleeping schedule before the nightmares come
- sleep is most important